Current and recent obituaries are listed below. Use our All Obituaries facility to view additional listings. Copyright © 2020 Ruffenach Family Funeral Homes. All Rights Reserved. |
How much oil does a 50cc scooter take
- Heritage Funeral Home is a full-service funeral home providing at-need funeral arrangements, prearrangement planning, bereavement programs, and merchandise such as caskets, vaults and cremation urns. The Heritage Funeral Home serves all faiths and can provide services to your family...
- Currie-Jefferson Funeral Home is one of a few family owned and family operated funeral homes and cemeteries serving Jefferson County and the Birmingham Metro area. What this means to you and your family is personal, quality and dedicated service at an affordable cost.
Ellen Veronica Fritz, 70, of Hawley, passed away peacefully on Monday, November 16, 2020, at her home with her family by her side. Therese B. Hartung, 92, of Honesdale, died on Wednesday, November 11, 2020 at her home. She is survived by her husband of 73 years, David W. Hartung.
- Texarkana Funeral Homes Our Families Serving Yours Since 1939. Search the Obituaries. Search
Search for funeral homes, cremation services, cemeteries, final expense advisors, pet cemeteries and pet cremation services throughout the U.S. Also, find sellers of cremation urns, caskets, grave markers and burial vaults.
- Funeral homes across the country deal with crisis and loss every day. We try to make sure each individual family is cared for and have their That will continue at the Bowerman Funeral Home. Each family has their own needs and although the COVID-19 outbreak has brought unexpected restrictions...
...funeral and cremation services, caring for Door County and northeastern Wisconsin families since the establishment of Hahn Funeral Home in 1884. Edward Ernest Stoeger, 78, of Valmy in the Town of Sevastopol, was called Home to be with the Lord, Thursday morning, November 12, 2020 while at...
- Richardson Funeral Home, Tempe, Arizona is compassionately the Jeffrey family. She was born on March 11, 1926 the daughter of Philip and Yvonne (La France) Boivin in Vancouver
Kilpatrick Funeral Homes has proudly served northeast Louisiana as a family owned & operated company since 1927. Learn more about our funeral and cremation
- Obituary for Bertha Lynn Landry at Johnson and Robison Funeral Home robisonfuneralhome.com Bertha Lynn Landry, 51, of Sulphur passed away on February 10, 2020 in a local hospital. Bertha loved spending time with her family, taking care of her nieces, nephews, especially the babies.
Deridder, La.,-Funeral services for Everett M. Higginbotham, 32, of Leesville, were to be held at 3 p.m. today from the Hopewell Baptist church with the Rev. T.J. Cooley officiating. Burial directed by Hixson funeral home to be in the Hopewell cemetery. Mr. Higginbotham died at 5:10 a.m. Sunday at the Veterans Hospital in Alexandria.
- Join our mailing list [email protected] 4615 N. University Ave. Carencro, Louisiana 70520 (337) 896-8596 or (337) 407-1907
We also offer funeral pre-planning and carry a wide selection of caskets, vaults, urns and burial containers. In compliance with Governor Roy Cooper's "stay at home phase two", executive order from the North Carolina Board of Funeral Service our firm will continue to provide professional...