This generic powertrain diagnostic trouble code (DTC) typically applies to all OBD-II vehicles. That may include but is not limited to vehicles from Mercedes, Vauxhall, Nissan, BMW, Mini, Chevy, Mazda, Honda, Acura, Ford, etc. The cooling system is an integral part of your vehicles engine system.
- An affordable car loan or lease is within reach at Century West BMW. Our dealer can also help assist with all your BMW service, repair, and maintenance needs. Our auto repair technicians are BMW certified and we have access to OEM Certified BMW auto parts and accessories. Instead of bringing your new BMW to the local mechanic down the road ...
- Images by Jon Lees. OV-10B Bronco 99+18 G-AOAA Image ID FOT1194696 Caption OV-10B Bronco 99+18 G-AOAA
P054b cold start b camshaft position timing over retarded. And p13b6 manufacturer specific code and bmw cant give me any type of idea what the last code can be. May 7, 2014 : Followup from the Pelican Staff: p13b6 - I could try to look it up using the last seven digits of your VIN. Otherwise BMW does not supply a fault code look up.
- P054B Engine Fault Code Check Solution For P054B OBD Code : P054B engine code seems a kind of powertrain problem, we try to show one by one the meaning and the solution. Brief explanation of the P054B code and definition of P054B is the bottom side. P054B Meaning :
I cleaned out the solenoids and had the seals replaced but the problem still persisted. I bit the bullet and had a BMW dealer diagnose what was wrong. They came back saying that both of my vanos solenoids should be replaced. I did this and yet the light still stays. Now today I've gotten a new check engine light which is P054B.
- 1992 - BMW 325i : Sedan: E36: To:08-31-92: 1992 BMW 525i Engine Camshaft Position Sensor O-ring Meistersatz. Part # P311-272BF54 Manu # Meistersatz W0133-1643573 ...
p1890 bmw 545i - BMW 2005 545i question. The battery location for a 2005 BMW 545i is in the trunk. Open your trunk, and on the right side of the car (passenger), look for two black plastic screws (flathead fit) along the paneling.
- B2700 OBD Code Definition: Right Pinch Strip Open or Short to Battery B2700 OBD Code Description:
Here's the details on what the P13B6 code actually means. However keep in mind I don't know whether P13B6 is a generic code for several different BMW-specific codes (for example, maybe P13B6 shows up for both intake an exhaust camshaft sensor problems) Picture Link I found some good information on the 2A99 (P13B6) code here: Fault Code 2A99
- All / Asian / Chrysler / European / Ford / GM. Automotive technician members of iATN have posted over 497 automotive repair related questions in the month of October, resulting in over 3079 responses. iATN members may view the full text of each day's Q&A from the links below, and premium subscribers may search the entire knowledge base.
Nov 15, 2018 · Code P0012: "A" Camshaft Position – Timing Over Retarded (Bank 1). FIXD explains symptom, causes, and severity of P0012. See our guide to fix code P0012
- Mar 22, 2009 · P101A VVT-Self-Learning Function, Stops Not Learned P1017 VVT-Sensors Plausibility (Bank 1) P105A Internal Control Module VVT Error, Current Too High
I've been reading your guides and repair manuals for years for both Porsche and BMW. I want to say Thank you! You're my first resource. This is my first post. I cannot solve this camshaft problem on E90 BMW with code P0369 - Exhaust Camshaft Intermittent. Sensor tested good. Swapped with intake sensor, still only shows P0369 code and no other ...